Thursday, October 1, 2009

The past

First I'm going to tell you about something that happened BEFORE I made this blog. One day we were watching are daily news [KENS 5] when they started talking about local activities. And announced that the "Guitar Hero" WORLD CHAMPION[!!!]was in San Antonio and he'll take on ANYONE. I'm not a bad player myself=], so the next day we went to challange him [or more like challange ME!],and to go to the Riverwalk. When we got to the place, he was still finishing his song ["Revolution Deathsquad"]and he was AMAZING!!!! I mean you haven't seen ANYTHING until you meet him! Finally he was finished and asked me if I wanted to play. After the song["Cult Of Personality"], I was pretty pleased with my playing=]. Next, we went to the Riverwalk, but I won't explain all the details. We shopped, we eat, we shopped, we snacked, and more shopping=]

No comments:

Post a Comment